Brynje Arctic Double is the warmest base layer in the Brynje range. Made to be worn as a base layer in cold conditions, or as a layering piece, this innovative mesh and merino combination delivers warmth and wicking performance when you need it.
An outer Merino layer of 220g/m2 combined with an inner layer of Polypropylene mesh. This traps air to keep you warm, while allowing your body to breath. Moisture vapour is released through the mesh, and away from the body. This allows for excellent body temperature regulation in cold conditions.
100% synthetic mesh lining
Exterior of 80% Merino wool and 20% polyamide
Weight: 70 g
Material Weight: merino 220 g / m2
Material Weight: net 140 g / m2
Washing your Merino Wool product
- Machine wash on wool program
- Do not use chlorine or soak garment
- Use wool detergent that does not contain enzymes / bleaches.
- The garment should not be tumble-dried .
- Remember not too much laundry in the washing machine.
- Wool does not get dirty in the same way as other clothing, therefore, it is not necessary to wash it as often